BILLING AND REFUND POLICY
Last updated: May 23, 2018
- All prices are quoted and charged in U.S. funds.
- Additional processing charges might be added by your financial institution or other intermediaries, such as Cross Border Assessment Fee by Visa and MasterCard.
- You are responsible for any taxes imposed on the sale or use of Products and applicable taxes may be added to the amount charged for Products purchased on the Sites.
- Membership dues are non-refundable.
- Invoices for membership dues are sent out annually on the member's anniversary date ("renewal date").
- There are no refunds for a membership period for which payment has already been made.
- You are required to provide valid billing information in your account and maintain up-to-date information: contact name, organization, credit/debit card details (for accounts paid by credit card), billing address, email address and telephone number.
- If you have automatic membership renewal enabled in your account, you authorize FWN to charge your account on your renewal date. Your payment method will be automatically charged as of the renewal date of your membership, and each year thereafter.
- If your payment method on file expires or is otherwise invalid by our payment processor, your membership will be suspended until you rectify your account in a timely manner.
- You will receive membership renewal reminder emails at least 30 days before your renewal date.
- If you do not renew your membership within 90 days of your renewal date, your membership will be suspended.
- An updated invoice will be sent to your preferred email address listed on your account following each charge applied to your payment method.
- You may cancel your membership at any time. To cancel your membership, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address listed in your account. We will process your request within five (5) business days, and further charges to your account will be stopped.
- If your account has been suspended for non-payment, the outstanding amount will be added to the total once you renew.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that our billing emails are properly delivered to your mailbox and not blocked by your anti-spam software or other protection measures.
- Summit fees are non-refundable but may be transferred to another member or attendee.
- Requests for transfer of summit registrations must be made by the stated deadline.
- A 50% transfer fee will be assessed. No exceptions.
- To transfer your registration:
- Email your transfer request to email@example.com with your name and contact information and the name and contact information of the person to whom you are transferring registration.
- If FWN member transfers registration to a NONmember, the NONmember must do 2 of 3 things:
- Pay the difference of the member and NONmember rate at the time of transfer, OR
- Become a FWN member at time of transfer and pay membership dues.
- If registration is discounted, the difference in current fees will be applied.
Goods and Services
- Orders for books and branded items are final and cannot be returned.
- Orders are shipped within 7–10 days upon receipt of payment.
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- If an order consists of multiple items, they may be shipped separately depending on availability.
- Fees for advertising, visa letters, event tickets and tours are non-refundable.