ePahayagan issues will be maintained on the FWN website so your announcements will have a very long shelf life and a nationwide audience reach.
Please email your announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org - every Friday, 11pm PST. Priority is for FWN Members. Please know we do not guarantee your submission will be published. Submissions subject to editorial authority.
***Do you have any announcements / news items that are FWN and women appropriate, of interest for FWN members and colleagues, as well as the Filipino community nationwide?
Examples of news items you can send:
- Event listings (whether for your organization, personal interest or for other Filipino and women organizations)
- Campaign events and/or trainings (relevant to women and the Filipino community!)
- Your board / commission appointments / elections
- Professional / business updates (job promotions, new products and/or service offerings, etc.)
- Awards, commendations received for you or your organization
- Job / intern / fellowship / business / commission opportunities
- Trainings / seminars / conferences available
- Announcements relevant to FWN, Filipina women and the FilAm community
- Anecdotes, recipes, factoids, historical items of interest that will connect us to our Pinay roots
- News articles
***PLEASE email your info to ePahayagan@ffwn.org on the following format (keep it short and sweet!) - - please "no email forwards"
- When (please pay attention to Time-Sensitive announcements)
- How to register (URL links)
- Contact info for questions (phone no. or email address)
- If you have a photo or image, please send on JPEG format (300 dpi) - again, no guarantee we will be able to include based on space limitations
***Please note that we only have one volunteer to edit and re-format your announcements to fit our eblasts....so please follow the format suggested above. We are looking to make this a weekly distribution. The FWN's ePahayagan will be posted on the FWN blog, Facebook page, Twitter and on the FWN website. Thanks for your continued support and cooperation.